Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers
When you or a loved one are injured or killed because of the negligence of another, you may have a personal injury or wrongful death claim. For over 30 years, we have represented plaintiffs in a wide range of cases who have been injured or killed:
- due to the medical malpractice or negligence of doctors, nurses, dentists, hospitals;
- in car, truck, bus, cab, ambulance, police car, motorcycle accidents and crashes;
- by defective, unsafe, hazardous products;
- in businesses, homes, offices that are unsafe and dangerous;
- by a train, railroad, dangerous and unsafe railroad crossings;
- while on a construction and workplace site;
- in a gas, oil, electrical, chemical fire or explosion;
- and in all other areas of personal injury.
Petrucelli & Waara has represented thousands of individuals injured or killed as the result of the negligence of others.
We will handle these cases on a contingency fee basis. If you have a legal matter you wish to discuss with one of our attorneys at no charge, please contact us at (906) 265-6173, Toll Free at (877) 906-6173, email at email@example.com, or complete the Free Case Evaluation Form on the left and we will contact you.